We are here for all children up to six years of age and their parents and caregivers.
Ontario Early Years Centres provide services such as:
- Early training and literacy programs for parents and their children;
- Programs to support parents and caregivers in all aspects of early childhood development, e.g. programs on nutrition and health;
- Information and training for new parents about pregnancy and parenting;
- Information about other early years programs in the community;
Toy and resource lending for parents.
We're all about fun, learning and doing. Join us during "Play and Learn" for a variety of toys, games, physical activities, quiet spaces and family gathering time with stories and songs.
Talk to us about:
- Growth and Development
- Community Services and Resources
- Early Literacy
- Pre- and post-natal Resources and Information
- Health Related Issues
- Education Opportunities
- Safety and Child Proofing
- Community Volunteers
- Healthy Eating and Nutrition
- Parenting Issues
- Special Needs
- Parent Education and Workshops